SUPPORT FOR THE DISTRIBUTION AND SALE OF ENERGY AND WATER
CEM (Central Energy Management) is a system for online monitoring of energy and media consumption and for supporting the invoicing of their delivery costs.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER ELECTRICITY TARIFICATION SYSTEMS?
A UNIQUE COMBINATION OF MEASURMENT, TARIFICATION AND INVOICING INTO ONE SYSTEM
ONE SYSTEM COVERES A WIDE RANGE OF NEEDS:
Automatic readings of electricity meters (but also gas meters, water meters, calorimeters)
continuous or periodic check of correctness of readings
billing of electricity (but also gas, water, heat ...)
online access to the system from anywhere via Internet
on-line portal for customers (customers)
automatic data archiving
generation of outputs (invoices) for customers in the form of print files (for mass printing) or in the form of e-mail attachments in PDF format
generation of analytical, archiving outputs and specific outputs (OTE reports ...)
The CEM system supports not only billing using the tariffing method (charging according to contractual tariffs), but also all commonly used methods of proportional billing and direct invoicing. All the above functions of the system are interrelated, all billing methods can be combined with each other.
The system supports billing in different currencies with different tax codes. The system has multilingual support and “customization” support (customization of appearance and outputs according to the requirements of individual operators).
EFFICIENT MANAGEMENT OF TARIFFS AND RATES
- flexible tariff generation system – you can “click” your tariff in any structure, name items according to your needs;
- support of statutory items according to ERO price decisions;
- tariff copying, bulk tariff adjustments;
- the temporal validity of tariffs and “rates” to tariffs that allows the recalculation of invoices using the tariffs and rates valid in the given period (or the preparation and introduction of new tariffs in advance, before their period of validity);
- bulk tariff allocation, tariff changes and tariff expiration;
- separation of distribution and sales tariffs;
- possibility of billing an arbitrarily long billing period (accurate to one day).
- change of meters support, rates and tariffs in the middle of the billing period;
MEASUREMENT SYSTEM OF SUPPLY AND CONTROL OF OPERATION
○ support for automatic meter reading with SI, M-Bus, RS-485, InfraRed (opto) and Wireless M-Bus outputs in “true on-line” mode (the result of each measurement is transmitted to the central system immediately, where it is immediately displayed and processed);
○ support for all commonly used communication protocols (coding systems): M-Bus, IEC 62056 (DLMS) and Modbus;
○ automatic meter reading with an adjustable period in a wide range (starting from units of minutes);
○ tools for continuous control and management of readings (tables, graphs, automatic anomaly search, editing tools…);
○ possibilities of importing readings from external measuring systems;
○ options for importing readings via text files (CSV) or MS Excel spreadsheets;
○ the possibility of manually entering readings into the system via editing tables and forms, or via the mobile application “CEMme”;
○ continuous monitoring of the functionality of the automatic measuring system via the web or mobile application CEM (dispatching screens, alarms, reports…).
○ continuous monitoring of the state of operating meters and sensors of the distribution system (states of circuit breakers, currents, temperatures, humidity…).
This is custom heading element
From the very beginning, the CEM system has been conceived as a modern “CLOUD” type solution with a central application and data storage. This solution is a guarantee of professional assurance of availability, security, reliability, data backup and archiving. A modern “cloud” solution will relieve you of many duties and worries that are not directly related to electricity distribution.
The CEM conception enables:
○ immediate on-line access to the history of all measured data, all performed bills and all generated files for at least 5 years;
○ the possibility of exporting data from the system for its own archiving, or for the needs of the regulator, customer or other entity;
○ controlled online access to all data and all functions of the system from a regular computer or mobile phone from anywhere where an internet connection is available;
○ a wide range of access rights settings based on the assigned role (function) of the user and the object
○ (or more objects) to which the user has assigned access rights;
○ online access of customers (customers) to “their” data (“customer portal”). This service already fully complies with the requirements of Directive 2009/72 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council
○ on protecting consumers and promoting their active participation in the electricity market;
○ support of modern methods of direct communication with customers via the customer portal CEM (messaging).
The system is constantly evolving with the care of its creators and operators, and all new features, functions and tools are always automatically available to all its users.